Monday 20 February 2017

Penguin Shaker

I'm not a huge fan of shaker cards. Which is why this little shaker card making kit, a freebie with a craft magazine, has hung around in my stash for a couple of years. I didn't really fancy making any of them yet they were far too cute to get rid of.

Anyway, today I finally decided that if the kit is going to justify its place in my stash, it had better earn its keep. So here is my penguin shaker card!


I am sharing this with:

CRAFT challenge - Christmas 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Something Green 
Jingle Belles - Clear 
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes (in tribute to Eileen)


8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Yes I remember this kit, I don't think I used it as shaker cards, just made the cards ordinarily.
This is a lovely card I like what you did with the kit

SmilynStef said...

Glad that cute little shaker finally found a home (no shaker cards for me either) ... thanks for CLEAR-ly creating a beauty for us at jingle belles.

Barb said...

A super cute shaker card Jane. Very cute. Barbxx

CraftyLyn said...

Great shaker card ,bright and fun really lovely.Thanks for sharing your card with us here at winter wonderland,Lyn DT.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas shaker card Jane. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Liz said...

Congratulations on your win with this super card over on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. :-) xx

lauren bergold said...

if this fab card & those adorable penguins haven't converted you to LOVING shaker cards, then i'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen, lol! what a great job you did with the kit and of course it's perfect for our "clear" hijinks at JINGLE BELLES, as well! <3

Lorraine said...

Oh gosh! How cute is that! Wonderfully done.