Tuesday 10 May 2016

A steam-driven Christmas

For this card I've used an image from one of my La Pashe CDs - I think it was The Christmas Box but it's a long time since I printed the sheet, as I used one image from it about a year ago, so without going through all my CDs I can't be certain. I'm trying to use up all the "I've printed it so I'm jolly well not going to throw it away even if I don't need it on this project" bits as part of my ongoing decluttering. All the papers I've combined it with are from a very old Hot Off The Press Christmas kit. I've kept everything very simple with clean lines to give the card a masculine feel despite its vintage nature.


I am sharing this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Vintage or anything goes
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - sketch



5 comments:

Barb said...

What a lovely old train. A super vintage card for the challenge. Barbxx

Cara said...

Your decluttering sounds very intensive! Love this card though with its vintage styling. Cara x

Fabiola said...

Très jolie création Jane, jolie touche vintage, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 280 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too x