Tuesday 15 March 2016

Speed at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is Speed. This could, of course, be anything fast from a motorcycle to a cheetah, but I love to watch motor racing so I went for a motor racing theme - with a twist!

I've used the "Full Throttle" decoupage sheet from the CD "The best of La Pashe 2012" along with the red speedometer background, provided on the decoupage sheet, and a chequered flag background printed from La pashe's "Something for Everybody" CD. The sentiments are from the decoupage sheet and the embellishment came from the bargain goodie bag I got at the Make It Show.

I love the details on this picture - the gentleman has just been shopping and has his mobility scooter flying along at top speed so he can get home to enjoy his wine, bananas and newspaper! I see that it's a pink newspaper. Does that mean he's a Financial Times reader? Or is there still a newspaper called the Sporting Pink? I think he looks more of an FT type to me.

5 comments:

Julie B said...

Such a great image Jane, love those La Pashe guys. Definately the FT type. :)

Barb said...

I love your decoupage card Jane. It's a fantastic card and did make me smile. Barbxx

scrappymo! said...

Great decoupage card, Jane. Very fun!

Monika Reeck said...

really fun and sweet Image
my neighbour is around 70 and he like to use his roller to go somwhere
this card will be perfect for him
great card again Jane
sorry was not hopping much at Blog land
my hubby has NOSE Surgery I was scary and busy with him
but now all went well I feel happy
and will try to catch up Jane

Unknown said...

Haha this brilliant love this image Debbs x