Tuesday 9 December 2014

Unchained Melody

The current challenge at CD Sundays is "Song Titles". If you've ever seen the film, you'll know why this image makes me think of the song Unchained melody! I've used two La Pashe CDs for this card - the image is from the CD Flippin' Families but I didn't think the papers on the CD that were intended to match the image really worked with it,  I much prefer the plaint-splattered paper which came from The Best of La Pashe 2014

Using a Hougie board to measure and score the diamond spring card made this a very quick and easy card to make - handy at this time of year!



6 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jane. I love that background paper as well. It is perfect when printed out on parchment. I haven't seen the film but have seen this image before!.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

I love that image and the shape of your card is great.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

I've not seen the film Jane so not sure what you mean lol. But I do know the song and would you believe I actually saw Jimmy Young singing this live on stage many many many moons ago lol. Thank you for joining in again at Cd Sunday. Wynn DT

Claire Toplis said...

OOOH Ghost , great card Jane made me snigger.

sue-b said...

Yes i l know the film , lovely card and choice of song .
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

One of my all time favourite films Jane and one of my favourite songs too. Great image and I can picture the couple having a special loving moment. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this time.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT