Saturday 27 September 2014

It's a hoot!

Here's another card I made from the free papers and decoupage that were in one of last Christmas's magazines. This time it's an easel card, and the "Snowflake flowers" are cut with a flower die and the smallest element of a stacking snowflake set. The die I used for the leaf/pine sprigs is, erm, a blue one. I can't be more specific than that because I've had it for years, but I think it was part of a set from Marianne Creatables.




I'm playing along with Completely Christmas Challenge #31 - Anything Goes (how have they managed to have 30 challenges before a Christmas freak like me found  out they existed?)
and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #196 - Make it Colourful  as well as Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September

2 comments:

Rocky said...

They're so cute. Love the addition of the buttons top and bottom. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

Hazel said...

Glad you have found Completely Christmas! Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and our Completely Christmas 31 with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x