Saturday 26 July 2014

Another Christmas card

It's been so hot and steamy here, I think my urge to make Christmas cards has come from a need to think about cold, frosty mornings!

I'm not sure why robins are so closely associated with Christmas - the one in charge of our garden is around all day and has been ordering us around as usual today. But here are some robins I've made into a Christmas card, using a stamp that was a cover mount on a craft magazine a couple of years ago. The lines are added with a gel pen, the pom poms with Liquid Pearls and the fur trims with glitter glue.


I'm joining in with:

Less is More - Anything Goes  (I really think I should have done a birthday card this week as it's Chrissie's birthday, but my crafting head is firmly buried in the snow!)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Cute

6 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely Christmas card xx Jan

Carole Campanile said...

Adorable. I love your birds. Great free stamp too.
TFS
Carole

Sid said...

Lovely seasonal feel to this creation !!

Anne said...

Jane what a super card, love those lines you added!
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
This is super Jane... those little robins look so cute!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Hazel said...

Love that cute image. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 187 - hope to see you again soon