Friday 10 January 2014

A thank you card

The first few weeks after Christmas is a busy time of year for Thank Yous, so it's very appropriate that my first new die of the year is a Thank You die,  in fact I won it from the Oyster Stamps Facebook page!

Sooo... on to PIN-spirational challenge #89 which is this photo


I'm not really a mugs-and-mittens kind of crafter, so I picked up on the white-with-a-hint-of-colour feeling of the photo. I'd hoped I would have a piece of card in just the right shade of jade, but the nearest I could find was this lighter green. So I seem to have meandered rather a long way from the original photo, but  nevertheless this card was inspired by it!

I'm also going to include it as a second entry to ATCAS #29 - die cuts





5 comments:

Marina said...

What a lovely card. It's perfect for our challenge - I can clearly see the influence of the colour and pattern on the cup. Nice to see a gatefold too. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
Marina

Loll said...

Hi Jane. Love the soft green and white color combo - so fresh!! Beautiful die-cuts. Thanks for joining us again at ATCAS. Loll

Wiola said...

Wow this is stunning! It looks so perfect as if it was purchased in a fancy postcard store. Thank you - Jane, for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges. Hope to see you soon again.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very nice thank you card!


Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Jaydee said...

So pretty. I love the swirls on the outside and the focus on the sentiment on the inside. So glad you shared this fabulous creation with ATCAS this week
jaydee