Sunday 5 August 2012

Less is More week 79 - Blue and Green

I'm back - I have avery busy August ahead so I'm spending today trying to squeeze in a little blogging and crafting.

This week it's a colour  challenge at Less is More and the chosen colours are Blue and Green  which I always think look lovely and calming together.

Since I wasn't around to join in last week, I have sort-of been inspired by last week's sketch challenge too!

The floral paper I used was from a huge box of gorgeous papers that I won last year,  the blue and green card are from Stampin' Up, the green ink is Adirondack Lettuce and the blue is an ancient Marvy pad I've had since I started stamping about 15 years ago and still seems to be  as juicy as the day I bought it. The allium stamp is one of my favourites from Penny Black and the word stamp is one from my box of random unmounted stamps.

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Oh my, Jane, this is gorgeous, I'm so pleased that you liked our last sketch!
Wonderful stamping.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fiona said...

Very classy and lovely tones of the required colours.

Linby said...

Lovely card
Lynnx

Maribel said...

Precious card, I love.

Kathyk said...

Simply beautiful card - I loved the last sketch too!

Kathyk

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeous Jane! I particularly like that delicate stamped panel with those pretty alliums.

Mandi said...

Terrific stamping Jane
Glad you liked our sketch enough to use it again
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"